The University of Toledo has a student-run clinic that offers free comprehensive healthcare to Toledo’s underserved populations.
- Several clinics and services are available:
- Main Clinic: Thursdays 5:30pm-7:30pm – This clinic provides general healthcare services ranging from physical exams to prescriptions, MRI scans and lab tests. Students from all healthcare disciplines at the University of Toledo including medicine, pharmacy, nursing, physician assistant, respiratory therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy, collaborate to ensure that each patient is provided with high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services. Services are free of charge, including prescription medications. The Clinic accepts all patients regardless of insurance status and provides translating services as required.
- Women’s Clinic: Every other Thursday By Appointment – This clinic runs at the same times as the Main Clinic, but provides women’s services like pap smears and mammograms.
- Labre Traveling Clinic: Mondays 5pm-8pm – The newest clinic where UT students go out to underserved areas of Toledo and provide basic healthcare to Toledo residents.
- Mildred Bayer Clinic: Tuesday Evenings By Appointment – This clinic provides healthcare services to incarcerated or previously incarcerated patients.