Here is a fun and easy appetizer to make for the company. It is generally well-received and just a little impressive!
Finely chop a piece of high-quality tuna. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the juice of one, juicy lime and a pinch of sea salt. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Mash one avocado with a pinch of sea salt.
- Chop 2-3 Tbsp pickled jalapeno (can substitute pico de gallo)
- Mix ¼ C sour cream with a squeeze of lime.
- Squeeze the lime from the tuna and place tuna in a ring on your serving plate. Pat down.
- Layer on top: avocado, then the heat, followed by sour cream.
- Spread taco chips around (blue are nice if you have them).
- Remove ring and serve.